Saturday, May 31, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM


Jeremiah made a birthday sign to wish his Grandma Happy Birthday!  I thought I would post it for her to see.  And while were at it maybe take time to let her know how great she is!  She really is the best!  We love her more than all the rest...ok I can't write poems like her but I do love her poems.  And whenever I hear a good poem or read a good book I think of her. When Jeremiah gets into one of his creative moods and writes a story I think of Mom.  He is lucky to have a Grandma that is so talented.  I also think of Mom when I hear James Taylor, see crocks, go to Newport, look at my circle time box, get mail that has LOTS of tape or get a phone call just to see how we are.  She is a best friend a great listener a good example and an amazing Mom and Grandma!  We love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday!    

4 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Awwww, thanks...

=)

GREAT sign, Jeremiah!!

Kristin said...

All that is so true! We love you, Aunt Sue!

Susan Anderson said...

Thanks, Kristin!

By the way, is it just me, or are my grandchildren the cutest kids ever???

Kristin said...

They are!