This is a much belated birthday post to my little man. He turned two on the 13th of November and life has been crazy busy with a move! We are settled into our new home now and I have the time to do a post....
I LOVE the twos I think they are terrific and having Bryce as a two year old in our home is a lot of fun. Carli loves to "mother" little Bryce and he i pretty patient about it ;)

Bryce has a love for trains so we went to spend the Day with Thomas the train to celebrate his 2nd Birthday.

As you can see he was delighted to spend a day exploring, riding on and playing with trains.

When I look at Bryce I see the wonderment he has for the world and I feel blessed to have him in the world. Getting him here was not easy and we were worried about him for the first few days of his life that he had to spend in the NICU...

Bryce is a Daddy's boy! When he hears the garage open at night he runs for the door and squeals in happiness that Daddy is home!

Bryce is very playful but he can also be a quite and serious thinker at times. I love to watch him during those quite times and try to imagine what he is thinking about.


He talks a lot and is a very expressive little guy. He keeps me laughing with the cute things he says! Sometimes he has to yell to be heard over the other kids he will say, "stop it guys!" It cracks me up:)

He loves to play with others and does pretty well at sharing (for a 2 year old) but he also enjoys the peace of playing alone. He has a BIG imagination and it is fun to listen in on his playtime.


This boy likes his food and he got to enjoy a few of his favs on his Birthday (popcorn and ice cream)... and we LOVE him!!!
I am so excited to have a 2 year old in the house again")
5 comments:
So sweet, so fun. Again, I LOVE that he and Graham have the same birthday. :)
These photos are really cute, Heather. Of course, I will probably steal a couple for my blog, eventually...
heehee
Happy Birthday Bryce!! Looks like a great way to spend a birthday. Great pics!! (as usual)
What a cute boy!!!
Happy Birthday Bryce. @ is such a cute age!
Post a Comment