Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where's Mom

Ok, so I have been searching for a photo. Any photo will do at this point... well maybe not any. I started to look through all my photos about a week ago. What was I looking for??? A photo of myself. I thought it might be nice to update my photo on my website, FB you know that kind of thing. Only to find I am never in any photos. I started to think this is really a problem because it looks like Matt is a single Dad. When the kids want to look through family photos they will find our family is Dad + kids... where is Mom... always behind the camera of course. This is one of the only photos with me and the family of this year...


now I remember why I stay behind the camera...

5 comments:

Erin Thompson said...

Is that Wyatt? Too funny! I'd love to take some family pictures for you... now, for both of us to find free time...hmmmmm???

Heather Anderson said...

Ya... we have Wyatt instead of Bryce... se what I mean!? I would LOVE to have you do my family photos... time and money... when I find some I will get back to you hahah

Susan Anderson said...

And no Bryce!

Nicole said...

I think we need to see more pictures with you in them. You are as beautiful as ever! You have such a cute family Heather. Not to mention you are an amazing photographer. I would LOVE for you to do a shoot of us at the beach. I just need to align my schedule with yours and hop us all on a plane and get down there. (That is the easy part, I work for Jetblue, so it is free!!)

Our family chaos said...

I know what you mean! Craig Never takes pictures of me. All my girl friends have to do it.LOL