We took our first camping trip in 5 years last weekend and it was a success! Carli found a snake skin and the boys were very proud... Mom was a little grossed out!
We went with the Lauritzen's and shared the cooking (this was a great way to do it). In the evenings we had a campfire and the kids told stories.

The kids woke up with the sun put it was so beautiful outside I didn't mind. The funny thing is we all slept really well.

Matt had to carry on the tradition of the lil smokies...

The best part was going down to hang at the beach during the day.








I hope you always have a shell in your pocket and sand in your shoes.
3 comments:
Well...a shell in my pocket, anyway...
=)
It was sooooo much fun!! I think we'll have to have little smokies all the time. They were so good! Love the pictures. See, the little things you do make them look so much better! :)
Looks heavenly. I am searching for that white quiksilver rash guard for Jacob. I love it.
Post a Comment