Carli and Nammy baked a Pumpkin Pie from scratch... the only problem was no one around here likes Pumpkin Pie, but, I know they had a good time doing it together.

So, for FHE we ate the store bought Chocolate Chip Cookie instead... we did add the 8 ourselves in honor of Jeremiah doing Its Great to be 8! He is preparing for baptism.


We have pulled out the window markers once again now that the window is not so hot from the sun. I love FALL weather... when we get it.




We decorated our pumpkins in hope that Halloween will soon be here...
6 comments:
Wish I'd been there. I LIKE pumpkin pie!
=)
Is that pumpkin guts I see?
Fall sounds fun at your house! We went to see the leaves but we still haven't gone to the pumpkin patch which is a shame as its one of my fav photo ops. Maybe next week...
I love you pictures!! You are amazing. What kind of camera do you use? I am a nikon girl and am getting ready to upgrade soon. I love photography too. Cute, Cute, Cute. It also helps that your kids are so darn cute!!
Loved your pumpkins the other day. I just realized I don't know when we'll have time to carve our pumpkin. I'm thinking it won't be until after Halloween :)
Halloween is definitely a busy time of year! Your pictures are so amazing. they always turn out so great!
Post a Comment