Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Keep it Going

So, I have been ready to give up on this blog. I rarely post anymore as I am busy running a business and keeping up my website and photog blog. But, I really like that I can print it at thte end of the year and have a journal for the family. So, I have decided to keep it going but keep it simple. So, I went back to basic blog templates and small photos. I am going t o just post my photos SOOC (straight out of camera) because by the time I run my photos through Light Room and save them to my portable drive it feels like so much work to go back and blog... so sorry about the poor quality of the blog but it will be good enough to keep a journal for my family ;)

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Works for me!

=)

Anne Marie said...

I think it looks great! I love the keeping it simple and the new look!