Here is the thing, Matt has about 30,000 songs in itunes now and this is one of them. I have made some CDs for the car and I play this song when I pick the kids up from school and they have had a bad day. Now they ask for it whenever they are in a bad mood and we blast the song and sing along... even Bryce knows the words. It is really funny to me and makes me smile no matter how bad our day is. So, maybe I won't get Mom of the Year for this move... but it works for us ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2 year olds (1)
- beach house (10)
- Beach trip (2)
- Bryce (5)
- Bryce 6 months (1)
- Bryce and Carli (1)
- bubbles (1)
- Carli 2008 (3)
- child photographer (1)
- fall (2)
- fall 08 (1)
- family photographer (1)
- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yS9pMn3wa4Y/SjLLWHEZHCI/AAAAAAAABRc/bqkDeAwLsEc/s1600-h/IMG_6969.JPG (1)
- jeremiah (1)
- Jeremiah and Carli 2008 (1)
- seaworld 2008 (2)
- summer 08 (19)
- temecula ca (1)
- temecula photographer (1)
1 comment:
I think it's a good thing. Venting!
=)
Post a Comment