Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bryce starts Preschool

Following with tradition, we went out for ice cream for Bryce's first day of preschool


Bryce thinks school rocks and
he thought preschool deserved 2 thumbs up!

He likes his "packpack" just like Jeremiah wears!


I think he looked pretty cute in his first day of school outfit too... yep I think we are all going to like preschool. Can't believe that I have no more kids in diapers and all my kids are in school. It is really cool and sort of strange. When you are in the middle of having babies it feels like you will never really be out of the crib, diapers, spit up days... but they do pass and not without a little tug at the heart strings.

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

He did look way cute on his first day!

=)

Jenny said...

Such great photos!! He's such a cutie!!

Laura said...

It's amazing how fast that stage goes. Sad and happy at the same time. Bittersweet!