Friday, August 27, 2010

Our photo shoot at NB

Every year the Anderson side of the family heads down to Newport Beach for a week of family fun! This year we were lucky enough to have my good friend and amazing photographer join us for a photo shoot! We had so much fun and she got some great images. I enjoyed not being in charge of getting the shots for once... but glad to be back on the other side of the camera again! ;) Thanks, ERIN!


















5 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

All the colors are so pretty, aren't they? I like the one where we are under the pier and the water hits us. That's my favorite, I think.

=)

Erin Thompson said...

Awe thanks Heather! It was fun for sure, my pleasure...

Anne Marie said...

Those are so beautiful! Love the colors!

Christine said...

Heather,

I love all your fun beachy, summery pictures.

(I had to laugh at the one with the kids in front of the shark at Sea Life, Jacob is always goofing around in pictures)

It's hard to let summer go. I always think we'll still take the time to do fun stuff but then life gets too busy!

Laura said...

Stunning photos!