Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bryce at 7 months

I cannot believe it Bryce is already 7 months old!  I wanted to get some good pictures taken of him and my friend Erin finally started her own photography business!  She has such a good eye for this stuff.  I love the way these photos turned out.

At  7 months Bryce is a busy guy.  He can sit up very well and enjoys playing with balls and toys as long as someone is sitting with him.  If we leave him sitting alone he tries to crawl and wants to follow me everywhere I go.  He hasn't quite got the moving thing down yet so he does this funny bouncing on all fours to get around.  It is a pretty slow way of getting around so he gets mad and will start to  scream for me.  At this point it is still so cute.  He has started to say DADA but not for Matt just for anything he wants.  He also has started signing. He can sign fan, all done, milk and his newest sign is more.  He has also started clapping.  He is a very happy and easy going baby.  All of our babies usually scream in the car.  Not Bryce...the other day we went somewhere and Matt was in the car and he commented on how quite Bryce, "you forget we have a baby he is so good."  It is true we have been blessed with a very good baby for our third.  He is such a calm an happy little guy.  I took him to the beach the other day and he just laughed at the waves we had so much fun.  My favorite thing about him is his belly laugh.  He has had this really loud and low belly laugh from early on and he cracks up so easily I just LOVE it!   

He loves...
his siblings
fans
ducks
the ocean (all water)
books
balls
berries
bananas
bubbles
baby mozart the CD
baths

He hates...
baby mozart the DVD
veggies
to be hot
more to come I am sure:)

I love this age it is such much fun to have a baby in the house again!



2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Can't wait to spend some time with him at the beach!

Laura said...

What a wonderful baby he is! It's amazing how much a new little one adds to the family (or two in my case).

I am excited to be able to keep up with you guys. Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments!