My Mom always has grand plans for my bdays so to celebrate the big 30 she took me to a Tea House for lunch. It was peaceful and relaxing. Just what I needed! Thanks MOM! And Matt and the kids took me to our favorite place, Woodranch, and for dessert Pinkberry (I love that place). It has been in the 100s here so my friend Tricia had us over for a swim too, THANKS! I love all of my family and friends and feel blessed to have all of you in my life. Thanks for everything:)
Friday, June 20, 2008
Heather turns 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2 year olds (1)
- beach house (10)
- Beach trip (2)
- Bryce (5)
- Bryce 6 months (1)
- Bryce and Carli (1)
- bubbles (1)
- Carli 2008 (3)
- child photographer (1)
- fall (2)
- fall 08 (1)
- family photographer (1)
- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yS9pMn3wa4Y/SjLLWHEZHCI/AAAAAAAABRc/bqkDeAwLsEc/s1600-h/IMG_6969.JPG (1)
- jeremiah (1)
- Jeremiah and Carli 2008 (1)
- seaworld 2008 (2)
- summer 08 (19)
- temecula ca (1)
- temecula photographer (1)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(195)
-
▼
June
(21)
- No title
- Bryce at 7 months
- Check out my Slide Show!
- 30 Years ago...
- More Bday celebration
- Heather turns 30
- Dad plays hookie
- For those of you who know Matt you know he has a t...
- Dad's Day
- Jeremiah's 2nd recital
- Watch out Indy
- Here comes the SUN
- SHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER
- Happy Anniversary babe! I cannot believe it has b...
- Bryce is all boy he already loves cars!
- C is for Carli A is for Anderson...Carli's initial...
- Carli, Bryce, my Mom and I went to Disneyland to k...
- Disneyland
- My first Ice Cream
- Bryce and Haley
- Check out my Slide Show!
-
▼
June
(21)
4 comments:
Happy 30th Birthday Heather! (One day late:) Welcome to the 30ies club! How nice of your Mom to take you to the tea house for lunch, I have been wanting to try that place out...and pink berry...I have wanted to try that out also. YUM! Sounds like a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday Heather! You are such a cute mom at 30! You look great. Hope you have a great year. Nice to catch up and keep up with you this way.
That's fun. Your mom always has something up her sleeve for your birthday. I'm glad you had a good one. I'll see you in a couple of weeks.
30 looks good on you!
=)
Post a Comment