Sunday, September 27, 2009

Blue Hornets and Pink Bubbles

Soccer season is in full swing and we are ready to play!


This year Jeremiah is on the Blue Hornets and he is enjoying himself more than ever. His coach is a coach for a college team so he is really picking up some great skills!
He made the first goal of the season for his team!


Pink Bubbles is the name the girls picked for their soccer team and I think it fits! Having a girlin soccer is fun because....
My friend and I had the chance to make cute hair bows for the team;)
I get to tie little pink soccer shoes on and watch her kick pink balls around the field...
Carli gets to have her best little girlfriend on the team....
Carli is all in this GAME she goes after the ball and wants to be part of the action...
Pink and black team huddles are too cute...
Girlfriends and good times....

Just think...PINK PINK PINK

4 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

These pics were fun to see. Wish I'd seen their games in person when I was there!

=)

Anne Marie said...

Pink is the best!!! Funny story, Brayden's team is called the Green Hornets. Hey, great minds think alike, right?!!

Christine said...

So cute! Ashley wanted soccer this year but I convinced her to stay in dance instead. Their outfits sure are cute.

Our family chaos said...

So darn cute! I love the pink soccer uniform. Great job jeremiah for scoring the first goal! Thats awesome.