Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

My Mom celebrates another great year today. She is an amazing girl:) She is fit as can be! She encourages me to stay in shape and even did a boot camp with me last year! She rides over 100 miles on her bike a few times each year....
She is Nammy to my kids and they love her dearly. She has more energy than most and takes them all over town to play. Today she took Bryce to Disneyland.
She loves to go places with the Grand kids and is a big help to me!
She has always made me feel special. No matter how old I get she treats my Birthday like the most special day of the year!

I am hope she feels just as special today!

Love ya MOM!

5 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I have a feeling your birthday IS the most special day of her year.

Wish her a happy birthday for me!

=)

Cherie Kennedy said...

Hey My Sunshine girl! Thanks for the all the beautiful thoughts and dedication to me. I am thankful for all you do! It was a great birthday and the best part was having my birthday dinner with the family. That makes me smile!! Love to all of you. Mom

Hemphill Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERIE!!!!!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Cherie, you are as beautiful as ever!!

Robyn said...

I'm lovin' your mom!