Thursday, July 24, 2008

Carli Turns 4

Our little girl is growing up so fast!  I cannot believe she is 4 already.  I remember the day I went into labor with her after my Mom walked me all over the OC Fair to get my labor going.  I don't recommend this :)  Her birth was smooth and she was a strong and healthy little girl with tons of dark hair.  We decided to name her Carli when I was about 8 hours into my labor.  I am glad we picked that name it seems to fit her.  It means strong one and she is!  She is strong for her size and she may surprise you at how well she can hang with her older brother and his friends.  Carli has always been may little explorer and there is mot much that she fears.  We had to get her in swim lessons this year because she has no fear of the water.  She is also as head strong as they come and once she has made up her mind to do something nothing and no one will stop her.  Carli may be tough but she has a soft side too she is so caring and gentle.  We will need her influence with 3 boys in our home.  She is always ready to share and help especially with or for Jeremiah.  She is a little Mommy in our house.  She brings joy to my heart and light to our home.  I feel so blessed to have her in my life!  I love you Carli...Happy Birthday sweetheart!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Carli! looks like she had a really fun day, I can't believe she is 4, she sure is a cutie.

Our family chaos said...

Happy birthday Carli. It looks like she had a wonderful day at the water park. Cali will be 4 on the 30th. I can't believe it. They are growing so fast! She is such a pretty girl.

Hemphill Family said...

Happy Birthday Carli. What a fun day you had. You have a nice mommy and daddy!

Anne Marie said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for the invite. Happy Birthday Crli!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to your Carli! She dounds totally adorable. I love that she is tough and fun and still sweet and gentle.

Glaus said...

Happy Birthday Carli!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Carli! I love the age of 4. Looks like she had a fantastic birthday! How awesome that the grandparents got her that swingset!