Wednesday, July 9, 2008

July 4th Weekend and the Hemphills




It is always so good to see old friends!  We went down to SD for the July 4th weekend. Trisha, Jason and their kids were in SD too for the week.  They invited us down for a great bonfire and we had so much fun.  It is funny to watch our kids play.  I can remember spending many days on the beach with Trisha when we were younger and now to see our kids enjoy it together is so much fun! 
The first pic is of my Mom and Trisha I was facing the sun so it didn't come out so good but they still look cute:)
The next is of Trisha and I and a very tired Bryce.
Then there is the soaked Carli photo.  The kids thought it would be a good idea to go swimming in their clothes...carli got taken down by a wave... she was soaked...she tried to warm up by the fire and my Mom tired to dry Carli's clothes over the fire but her pants almost went up in flames LOL
The final pic is of Jeremiah and Taylor.  Taylor has an arm on her and Jeremiah had a good time throwing the football around with her.  I had a great time with Taylor in the water she is a great little boogie boarder! 

2 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

We had so much fun with you. I can't wait until next year. Or maybe we should do it again sooner!

Laura said...

Looks like so much fun!