Jeremiah- I am going to be a dentist when I am a Daddy so I can have lots of money.
Carli- I am going to be a Dr. but first a Mommy and then I will be a Dr. so I can doctor my kids if they need doctoring. I will doctor the sister and brother and Jeremiah you can be a little brother when I am the Mommy if you want.
Jeremiah (very frustrated)- I can't be the little Brother I have to be a Dad!
Carli- Well... I will still be doctoring my kids!
4 comments:
A dentist and a doctor? Maybe they'll support you when you're older!
Ha! Those kids are so funny. I wouldn't mind a doctor in the family... just what we need.
That is so cute and funny. I love those little sweet conversations.
I love that you made sure to write this conversation down. Totally cute.
Post a Comment