Sure do wish we could have been there!
Good job. I love the invite. How did you make a round cake?
What adorable invites! You never told me if you got the full version of photoshop or elements?I love that cake etc... You have so many talents!
Answer to ?sTrishaIt is a cake pan that makes 2 round halves and I put them together with frostingLaura I just have elements.. and really just that is confusing enough:) I wish I lived closer to you so you could show me the way...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sure do wish we could have been there!
Good job. I love the invite. How did you make a round cake?
What adorable invites! You never told me if you got the full version of photoshop or elements?
I love that cake etc... You have so many talents!
Answer to ?s
Trisha
It is a cake pan that makes 2 round halves and I put them together with frosting
Laura
I just have elements.. and really just that is confusing enough:) I wish I lived closer to you so you could show me the way...
Post a Comment