Friday, November 21, 2008

Semester End






I can remember when I was younger the year was broken down like this: 1st Semester, 2nd semester and summer.... now that I have kids I am back on that schedule.  Funny how that works.  Both kids LOVE school this year (which is not the norm or us) and are in wonderful classrooms. Both have been busy with sports too. We have completed our 1st semester of school and sports so here is a few pics of the time that has flown by.

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Cute pics, as usual. Thanks for posting them! Can't wait to see you guys Wednesday...

=)

Laura said...

School rules our lives too! I was thinking the other day about when my kids were not school age and how different it was...

Our family chaos said...

Looks like the kids are having a great year so far. The time just flies by doesn't it. Happy Thanksgiving!