Reading the Twilight Saga and discussing it with my YW made me feel young again but going to the movie actually made me a teen for an evening. Our girls night was just that GIRLS night. It started out with some drama and ended with more drama. First when we arrived at BJs for dinner (and in dinner I mean pzookie) we found that our table that was saved for us had been taken over by some young men and a pitcher of beer. We could not allow this to hold us up for our movie so we sat down with them. We agreed that we could share the table LOL The young man who was left with us provided us with a few laughs. He started to comment on LDS women and large families and all we could do was burst into hysterics. When we finally composed ourselves we explained that we were LDS women and between the 3 of us we had 11 kids:) You can imagine his face. He went on to tell us of how is heart was broken and he wishes he could find a good girl... so I gave him my sisters number. I know, but, I think she has forgiven me... I told you I reverted to my former teenage self only I gave my sisters number instead of mine LOL Then like a group of crazed teens we waited in a long line for an hour to get into the sold out show. We giggled and sighed and cheered all the way through. As we left the theater we were so busy chatting about the movie we didn't even notice the tag along guy that had been following us. He starts rambling on about how this movie was so awful and asked us if it was a true story! Needless to say we all dashed to our cars (at 1am) to get away from crazy guy! Yes, it was a night to remember:)
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2 year olds (1)
- beach house (10)
- Beach trip (2)
- Bryce (5)
- Bryce 6 months (1)
- Bryce and Carli (1)
- bubbles (1)
- Carli 2008 (3)
- child photographer (1)
- fall (2)
- fall 08 (1)
- family photographer (1)
- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yS9pMn3wa4Y/SjLLWHEZHCI/AAAAAAAABRc/bqkDeAwLsEc/s1600-h/IMG_6969.JPG (1)
- jeremiah (1)
- Jeremiah and Carli 2008 (1)
- seaworld 2008 (2)
- summer 08 (19)
- temecula ca (1)
- temecula photographer (1)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(195)
-
▼
December
(25)
- No title
- How Do I LOVE my Mother-in-Law
- 4th Annual Music Makers Christmas Party
- Carli's Preschool Christmas Program
- Christmas from Papa Murry
- Visit with Santa
- BIGGEST Christmas Tree
- Amazing Fish and Fountains of Fashion
- Tis the Season
- Christmas Cookies
- Sounds of Christmas
- Nutcracker
- The Perfect Tree
- Bedtime chatter
- I've been tagged...
- It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas
- Saratoga for Thanksgiving
- Hike to Castle Rock
- No title
- Science Museum in SF
- Thanksgiving Day
- Thanksgiving @ Dad's
- SK8R Chick
- Rain Boots
- Twilight and Teens
-
▼
December
(25)
1 comment:
That was a fun night. Thanks for inviting me!!!
Post a Comment