All my kids have always loved this fountain. I have photos of Jeremiah in this same sweater at this same spot. However, I think Bryce squealed with more delight than Jeremiah ever did. I don't think the photos capture the pure JOY that Bryce was. It was fun to see Bryce get so excited over this fountain.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Amazing Fish and Fountains of Fashion
All my kids have always loved this fountain. I have photos of Jeremiah in this same sweater at this same spot. However, I think Bryce squealed with more delight than Jeremiah ever did. I don't think the photos capture the pure JOY that Bryce was. It was fun to see Bryce get so excited over this fountain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2 year olds (1)
- beach house (10)
- Beach trip (2)
- Bryce (5)
- Bryce 6 months (1)
- Bryce and Carli (1)
- bubbles (1)
- Carli 2008 (3)
- child photographer (1)
- fall (2)
- fall 08 (1)
- family photographer (1)
- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yS9pMn3wa4Y/SjLLWHEZHCI/AAAAAAAABRc/bqkDeAwLsEc/s1600-h/IMG_6969.JPG (1)
- jeremiah (1)
- Jeremiah and Carli 2008 (1)
- seaworld 2008 (2)
- summer 08 (19)
- temecula ca (1)
- temecula photographer (1)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(195)
-
▼
December
(25)
- No title
- How Do I LOVE my Mother-in-Law
- 4th Annual Music Makers Christmas Party
- Carli's Preschool Christmas Program
- Christmas from Papa Murry
- Visit with Santa
- BIGGEST Christmas Tree
- Amazing Fish and Fountains of Fashion
- Tis the Season
- Christmas Cookies
- Sounds of Christmas
- Nutcracker
- The Perfect Tree
- Bedtime chatter
- I've been tagged...
- It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas
- Saratoga for Thanksgiving
- Hike to Castle Rock
- No title
- Science Museum in SF
- Thanksgiving Day
- Thanksgiving @ Dad's
- SK8R Chick
- Rain Boots
- Twilight and Teens
-
▼
December
(25)
1 comment:
That picture is so cute of Bryce.
Post a Comment