I love her for posting how much she loves me and making me feel better about being a Mom, wife and daughter
I love that she can write and that I can read her writings on her blog.
I love that she shares her writing with her family. She has written books for my children to help with moving, potty training, school... the list goes on.
I love that when I visit her for Christmas (or whenever) I feel welcome and at home.
I love that she stays up into the night to chat with her children when we come to visit... I often fall asleep before her.
I love that she raised a wonderful, thoughtful man who is a good listener (well he is a therapist) and I think he learned these things from her.
I love that she taught her son to honor his priesthood and be a good Dad.
I love that when she laughs you can feel the JOY!
I love that she loves to talk and will talk for hours on the phone (if I need to)
I love that she stayed with me until Bryce came home from the NICU
I love that she plans circle time and many other traditions for her family
I love that she hates her big hats but wears them anyways to be with us
Ok, this list could go on forever as she is an amazing women, friend, example, Grandma and Mother... but I'll stop here.
2 comments:
What a nice surprise to see this very cool list! Thanks, Heather. Now I can go to bed happy...
=)
PS. Can't wait for you guys to get here. The new pics are SO cute. Hmmm...I wonder which one of them I will steal for my next blog??? heehee
Such a sweet post. Gotta love Sis. Anderson:)
Post a Comment