Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Tis the Season
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2 year olds (1)
- beach house (10)
- Beach trip (2)
- Bryce (5)
- Bryce 6 months (1)
- Bryce and Carli (1)
- bubbles (1)
- Carli 2008 (3)
- child photographer (1)
- fall (2)
- fall 08 (1)
- family photographer (1)
- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yS9pMn3wa4Y/SjLLWHEZHCI/AAAAAAAABRc/bqkDeAwLsEc/s1600-h/IMG_6969.JPG (1)
- jeremiah (1)
- Jeremiah and Carli 2008 (1)
- seaworld 2008 (2)
- summer 08 (19)
- temecula ca (1)
- temecula photographer (1)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(195)
-
▼
December
(25)
- No title
- How Do I LOVE my Mother-in-Law
- 4th Annual Music Makers Christmas Party
- Carli's Preschool Christmas Program
- Christmas from Papa Murry
- Visit with Santa
- BIGGEST Christmas Tree
- Amazing Fish and Fountains of Fashion
- Tis the Season
- Christmas Cookies
- Sounds of Christmas
- Nutcracker
- The Perfect Tree
- Bedtime chatter
- I've been tagged...
- It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas
- Saratoga for Thanksgiving
- Hike to Castle Rock
- No title
- Science Museum in SF
- Thanksgiving Day
- Thanksgiving @ Dad's
- SK8R Chick
- Rain Boots
- Twilight and Teens
-
▼
December
(25)
4 comments:
Those pictures are darling, Heather. Love the reindeer ears!
What song does Carli sing to Jesus? (You know me...I always like the details!)
=)
By the way, from the mouth up, Bryce really looks like my kids did.
Your kids are so adorable! I love the sining to baby Jesus. What a sweet heart.
Sorry we didn't get there to see you. I wish we could have. We will be in San Diego and Escondido the 27th to the 3rd. Let us know if you will be around. Maybe we can meet up.
Post a Comment