Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Saratoga for Thanksgiving





We headed to Nor Cal for Thanksgiving this year.  As soon as we arrived I couldn't help but notice how beautiful FALL is here.  The weather was crisp and the air clean.  The skies were blue and the leaves turned... it was a like a  storybook.  Nothing gets better then this when you gather with your family on Thanksgiving Day.  After our big feast we took the kids to the local elementary school to play.  Jeremiah has been looking forward to skating all day.  As the kids played I couldn't help but capture some of the beauty of this school.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

This was seriously the best trip! I heard you're sick, too. It makes coming back home even worse. :( I took some of these pictures off the blog, but if you have any more, I'd love you to email them. Thanks!!!

Heather Anderson said...

Kristin I have a few cute ones of you and Craig so I will email you soon.

NBlake said...

Great pictures!