Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sounds of Christmas






I was talking with my Mom ( Mother-in-Law) about how I wanted to focus on family traditions and the Savior this year with my children.  She mentioned that one of the traditions she enjoyed when her kids were young was from a family in her ward.  She said that they would invite friends to their home for a performance of  Christmas music. I liked the idea.  However, Jeremiah is the only one in our home with enough musical talent to "perform".  I decided to get my friends to help out.  We invited friends to come join us around the piano and share their musical talents with us.  It turned out to be such a fun evening... I think we will keep this tradition!  Thanks to all the families who came and shared the music with us.  Sharla has more photos for me... so more to come.

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I'll look forward to seeing the rest of the pics...

Our family chaos said...

Wow look like a crazy fun party!