Jeremiah,
I can remember finding out I was pregnant with you and feeling so excited. The 9 months that followed were hard but well worth it. I thought you would come on Halloween but you had different plans. On November 9th I called your Dad at work and told him my water broke. He hurried home and then we had a long day of walking. I was in labor for 22 hours. It was good it took awhile because it gave everyone plenty of time to get there. When you were finally born, early in the morning on the 10th, everyone was there. All your grandparents, your Aunt Nikki and cousin Jordan, and Aunt Megan waited long hours in the hospital for your arrival. We were all so excited to meet you. Your birth went perfect and you were a happy and healthy little boy. I was so happy and I will never forget the moment I held you. It was as if the world had stopped. Nothing else mattered. From that moment my life has changed. I have become a Mom. I love being your Mom. You bring laughter and love to my life. You have always amazed me at the way you communicate so easily with everyone around you. I have always enjoyed our conversations and listening to your view of the world. You think about every detail and ask important questions. Your love of music is a wonderful gift and I feel blessed whenever you fill our home with the sounds of music. You are an amazing person! I am so glad I get to be your MOM! I LOVE you and HOPE you have a GREAT 7th Birthday!
Love
MOM
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeremiah!!!!
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday! I can't believe what a baby you look like in those pictures with him.
It's amazing to remember the moment you become a mother. Life changes forever!
Those were such great pictures!!!
Happy Birthday
Happy birthday Jeremiah! I remember the first time I met you well. Andrew was just a baby too and you two were so cute together. I think it is awesome you are 7. Good job mom!
Post a Comment