Saturday, April 4, 2009
BLOG FACELIFT
Having good friends is a great thing. Blogging not only helps me keep in touch with good friends but has also helped me to build friendships. When I started blogging I had a good friend (Lisa) of mine from college ask me to send her SIL an invite to my blog. I knew Laura (the SIL) but not very well. Over the past year as I have viewed her blog and she has left comments on mine a friendship has developed. Even though she lives in UT and I in CA we share so many of the same interest and know so much about each others lives. I have really come to LOVE blogging and the friendships it builds and strengthens! With that said I really wanted to change my blog but was having a hard time with some of the details (like making my pics bigger, and adding paper only to the sides instead of the entire blog). So, Laura offered to help and she totally saved me! She did an amazing job!!! Thanks Laura :) I love it! And thanks to everyone who visits my blog and leaves uplifting and funny comments that help me make through my days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2 year olds (1)
- beach house (10)
- Beach trip (2)
- Bryce (5)
- Bryce 6 months (1)
- Bryce and Carli (1)
- bubbles (1)
- Carli 2008 (3)
- child photographer (1)
- fall (2)
- fall 08 (1)
- family photographer (1)
- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yS9pMn3wa4Y/SjLLWHEZHCI/AAAAAAAABRc/bqkDeAwLsEc/s1600-h/IMG_6969.JPG (1)
- jeremiah (1)
- Jeremiah and Carli 2008 (1)
- seaworld 2008 (2)
- summer 08 (19)
- temecula ca (1)
- temecula photographer (1)
2 comments:
Your so sweet. I was happy to help! I have also enjoyed getting to know you. I love that we both love so many similar things. I also love that you inspire me with many of your thoughts and ideas as a wife and mother! Blogging is not only a great way to journal but it is nice to have a "cheerleading" squad in the comments!
It turned out so good. I am lucky to have had her help me too. I am so glad we can blog and keep up with easchother. We sure do miss seeing you guys:)
Post a Comment