Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break 09

We had the BEST Spring Break!  I am really looking forward to summer time.  I have come to cherish the times when the kids are out of school and we are free to play with friends.  This year we got so LUCKY Trisha (on of my BFFs from the old days) came to visit from UT with her family and we PLAYED hard!  On two different days we had about 20 kids at the house!  Here are a few pics to capture the fun times....

We started the week off with a beach trip with the Lauritzen Family.  We rode one of those huge bikes and ended the day at Sprinkles!  It was the perfect way to jump start our week....

Carli and Whitney


Bryce conquers the waves


Buddies


Beach Bums


Surrey Ride with LOTS of KIDS


This ride was funny and a little disastrous.  Bryce cried most the way which made Hailey cry too and then Carli had to pee so bad that we had to stop and ask someone on the boardwalk if she could use their bathroom.  A little old lady sitting on her porch took pity on Carli and let her use her potty LOL!

Day at the GYM... they had a PIT and kids LOVED it!


Byers, Lauritzens, Hemphills and Anderson kids!


Egg Faces

We colored 5 dozen eggs... I tried to use them up... egg salad... but I HATE eggs so they are in the trash now but coloring eggs with 14 kids was FUN!


A little Education on Spring Break... science anyone?


Jason's Birthday Party


Eater Egg Hunt in the park with cotton candy, jumpers and BUNNIES!



Easter Morning

Bryce signing "what" as he looks in his basket;)



7 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

Thanks for such a fun time! You are great!

Laura said...

Looks like so much fun. That bike looks like it would have been a hard ride, even without the tears and bathroom.

Susan Anderson said...

Wow, you are a trooper having all those kids in your house. They must have had the best time ever!

Really cute pics.

=)

Our family chaos said...

What a fun and busy spring break for you. Glad you had a good one.

Nicole said...

What a fun Spring BReak! I bet it was fun to have Trisha there. Glad you guys had a good time! Boy I miss the beach!! Your pictures are gorgeous by the way!

Anne Marie said...

It was fun! Thanks for letting us share the good times with you!

Anonymous said...

I love easter morning in gingerbread pjs. Ha!