I cannot believe we are in the last 2 weeks of summer already! I don't feel ready to send the kids back to school yet. We are just trying to savor the last few moments together without the interruptions of school and homework. We are busy playing with friends at the beach, pool, movies, golfing, jumping and everything else we can fit in. I hope you too enjoy these summer moments!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2 year olds (1)
- beach house (10)
- Beach trip (2)
- Bryce (5)
- Bryce 6 months (1)
- Bryce and Carli (1)
- bubbles (1)
- Carli 2008 (3)
- child photographer (1)
- fall (2)
- fall 08 (1)
- family photographer (1)
- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yS9pMn3wa4Y/SjLLWHEZHCI/AAAAAAAABRc/bqkDeAwLsEc/s1600-h/IMG_6969.JPG (1)
- jeremiah (1)
- Jeremiah and Carli 2008 (1)
- seaworld 2008 (2)
- summer 08 (19)
- temecula ca (1)
- temecula photographer (1)
4 comments:
I like the pic of watermelon boy.
=)
So cute!
What great photography! He is adorable! Those eyes are stunning.
At the end of summer I'm always ready for everyone to be back in school but it isn't long before you miss the days of no schedules!
Post a Comment