My calendar was actually clear today so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get some pictures of Bryce on the day he turned 18 months old. There is a field near our house were they are building a Middle School that I sometimes pass when I run around 6pm and it looks so pretty at that time of day. Seemed easy enough to snap a few pics before dinner. I check my camera as we are heading out the door and notice the battery is a little low. I can't find my charger so I figure I will just cross my fingers and go for it. We get out to the field I get 2 shots and BAM my camera is out of batteries. I regroup and run home for a quick charging of the batteries. No such luck! I cannot find my charger anywhere. I call Erin (she is a photographer she may have a battery) only to find she is at Disneyland. Being the wonderful friend that she is she always me to break into her house to borrow a battery (I didn't actually have to break in). She warns me her battery is also low... I hope for the best. Back out on the field again I snap a few shots. I just wasn't getting what I hoped for so I let the kids run up a hill and think I may try again later. As we reach the top of the hill I found the perfect spot for the look I wanted. I get the kids to let me take a few more pictures but my CF card is full! Back down the hill I go to get my other card. Back up the hill we go and perfect we have it! I get 5 shots of Carli and BAM the battery is out again! I could not believe my luck today. Here are a few pics I got of Bryce. I did get some that really capture his personality right now. It was not exactly what I hoped for but, in the end my determination (and having good friends) paid off.
Bryce 18 months....
You no longer have little baby feet but I still love to kiss your toes.
You have an intense curiosity about life!
You LOVE airplanes...
and to do whatever Jeremiah is doing
You have a great arm and throw EVERYTHING you can get your hands on.
You LOVE dirt and bugs just like all boys do...
and we LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, you're killin' me here. I am missing him (and all of them) like crazy!
Give Bryce (et al) an extra squeeze for me, okay? Honestly, Heather, these pics are to die for.
Post a Comment