Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Hero

Photobucket



The past 2 weeks have been trying for me as I struggled with my health. Through all the ups and downs I have had a ROCK that I can depend on.  His name is Matt Anderson and he is my HERO... and also my husband.  Lucky for me that I married a man that is worthy of being a Hero. Things that make a Man a Hero...

1) he knows how and when to call Mom and ask for help and convince her to fly out to help
2) knows where the diapers and wipes are and how to change a diaper
3) can get breakfast made, lunches packed and dinner on the table
4) gets homework done and helps kids study for spelling test
5) gets all 3 kids ready for bed and then cuddles and reads books until they are sleepy
6) drives me to my many Dr Apts and sits with me through all of them
7) he knows when to just hold me and let me cry 
8) can get all 3 kids laughing and making joyful noises within seconds of walking in the door
9) he makes Mother's Day GREAT with breakfast, lunch and dinner... cleaning, naps, etc. 
10) he can make me laugh even when life is hard

Matt is the most amazing DAD to our kids and he really enjoys the time he gets to be with them. He had to take a few days off work to help me with the kids while I was sick and he was so bummed out when he had to go back to work. This time was not like a FUN vacation with the kids it was the hard day to day stuff he had to take over but he just loves being with his kids and for that he is my HERO!

I LOVE YA!  Thanks for all you do;)

2 comments:

Christine said...

OK now we're all jealous!

What a great husband to take the opportunity to make the most out of what might be a stressfull situation. I'm sure the kids were glad to have him around too!

Susan Anderson said...

You are something of a hero yourself. These last two weeks had to be pretty miserable, but you hung in there like a champ.

It's a major blessing that you came through this thing with no lasting effects, and we (the whole family) are very grateful.

We love you!

=)

PS. You'll be glad to know that Adam made it to the finals on American Idol. (I have a feeling you guys failed to watch it with me gone...)

PPS. I don't know what to do with myself with no little Andersons to entertain me. Seriously, I am having withdrawals! =(