
Erin was not only my running partner but also my photographer for he weekend as I didn't bring my rebel with me. (She takes amazing photos)


This is the little cafe Matt always goes to pick up his favorite Salmon sandwich.
We walked all over SF the day of the race. It was kinda of exhausting but so worth fitting it all in! We also rode a lot of different public transportation this time which I thought made the trip so much more interesting. It was so much fun! I think we may have to make an annual trip of it!!!



5 comments:
Great pics of what looks like a really fun day.
=)
Looks like you had a great time!
San Francisco will always be special to me. It holds so many memories of my whole life and each time I go back I just love it. Such a cool place. Love the photo's especially the house.
Glad you had such a good time. It seems like a fun city to poke around in.
Great Pics & oh how my hubby & I LOVE San Fran too. I think you should make it an annual trip. I never tire of that place. Glad you had such a great time.
Post a Comment