Carli has been waiting all year for the chance to celebrate her Birthday at school. She and all of her classmates made a birthday crown the first day of school. She watched as each child got the chance to use the crown. Finally, around May she expressed her concern that she may not get to celebrate her Birthday because she has a summer Birthday. I went to her teacher who after doing this for years was well prepared. She told me they NEVER missed a birthday and that they had Unbirthdays for all the summer kids. Carli was very happy with this news.
So, off to the 99cent store! We walked up and down the store as she searched for the perfect partyware. She is a funny little girl with taste all her own. She did not pick form one theme but 4 different themes and made a very fun collection all her own. I love that she thinks outside the box. Carli has always been my creative girl!
When we went to make her cake she had plans for that too. She wanted a giant chocolate chip cookie cake... and she decorated it on her own. We had a great time preparing and celebrating! Happy Unbirthday to my sweet little girl!
3 comments:
Happy Unbirthday to Carli!
Good job, Carli! Wish I could have been at your party!!
=)
I love the birthday cookie. What a fun idea! Happy Unbirthday!
Post a Comment