Carli finished another year of Gymnastics! We are so proud of her. She has shown a lot of growth this year. Her teacher says Carli is the "daredevil" of the class. We already knew she is "not afraid of anything" (to put it in her own words). Her strength seems to be on the bar and the beam.
Carli is also finishing up her second year of preschool. When she started at this school she wanted to be able to make it across the monkey bars with no help and she accomplished her goal! Along the way she has also made many friends, learned to write all her letters and her name, learned to count to 100, gone on too many field trips to count, made a ton of projects and crafts... the list goes on! She has really enjoyed her time at FUMPS and we will both miss it as she moves onto the "real world" of Kindergarten.


Carli is growing up too fast. We attend Kinder orientation last week and as I watched her with the others Kinders I saw how much she has changed this past year. I plan on cherishing my time with her this summer before she is off to Kinder... because by this time next year I know she will be all grown up. School does that to kids.
2 comments:
Love the pic of her leaning on the pole.
=)
They grow up way too fast. She is ready that girl, smarty.
My twins have another year...
Post a Comment