Saturday, June 20, 2009

SPAAAAAH DAY

For my Birthday this year I went to Glen Ivy with my Mom and some girlfriends.  It was a much needed day of R&R!


We treated our skin in the Mud...
Soaked in Watsu hot tubs, mineral baths, and floated in saltwater pools!  Had a healthy and YUMMY lunch!  And most importantly just enjoyed some girl time.  We even got shushed a couple times for talking so much in the "quite zone":) 

When I got home Matt and the kids had made a yummy dinner for me!  All my favorites: lobster, fillet Mignon, shrimp pasta and salad!  What a wonderful man I have.

My Mom and Dad (Anderson) sent a to die for chocolate cake to top of the day!  And of course my MIL posted her famous Birthday blog post!  All in all a wonderful day of celebration with family and friends.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like the perfect birthday.

Susan Anderson said...

Hey, the cake looked pretty good!

=)

Hemphill Family said...

Looks like you had fun. Your mom always does such nice things for your birthday.

Christine said...

I think I need to come over to your house for my birthday:)

I'm glad you had a good one!