I think Carli may be a fish! We have spent a lot of time in the pool this week and she has mastered swimming. The one day we didn't go swimming we spent watching fish swim at the Aquarium of the Pacific.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2 year olds (1)
- beach house (10)
- Beach trip (2)
- Bryce (5)
- Bryce 6 months (1)
- Bryce and Carli (1)
- bubbles (1)
- Carli 2008 (3)
- child photographer (1)
- fall (2)
- fall 08 (1)
- family photographer (1)
- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yS9pMn3wa4Y/SjLLWHEZHCI/AAAAAAAABRc/bqkDeAwLsEc/s1600-h/IMG_6969.JPG (1)
- jeremiah (1)
- Jeremiah and Carli 2008 (1)
- seaworld 2008 (2)
- summer 08 (19)
- temecula ca (1)
- temecula photographer (1)
4 comments:
So awesome that Carly is swimming!!!! i bet that makes things lots easier for you!
Those pics from the aquarium are amazing! I was carrying Clark most of the time, so it was hard to take pics.
Another round of cute pics. Glad that Carli is swimming now.
=)
How fun! I am so happy that the kids are becoming good swimmers. You got some awesome water pictures!
I wish you lived closer so we could play. You seem like such a fun Mom.
Post a Comment