Sunday, July 19, 2009

HOT, HOT, HOT

It is has been HOT here in Riverside.  It was perfect timing for the EQ swim party this week! The boys BBQ and the families got wet!  There was a huge pool with "cliff" jumping, water slides and even a little splash zone for the little guys.  I think everyone had a great time!

It took Jeremiah some encouragement to make the jump... but he did it!


Carli went off this jump ALL day over and over!  She jumps in swims to the side and climbs right back up without any help.  I was tired  just watching her!  She has always been my brave girl.



We spent a day at CDM to beat the heat!


I love that CDM has tide pools too.  It gives the kids so many different things to do!


My Mom finally got to come with us.  She has been working so much this summer we have not spent much time with her.  She watched her grandkids build sandcastles, took them to the tide pools and helped Bryce take on the waves.


Bryce spent most of the day chasing the birds.

We spent Tuesday with the ADG making a trip to the temple.  We had a good time.  As I talked with some of the Moms we realized that so many things had been standing in our way of making this trip happen.  I think it was a much needed activity and I am glad that we stuck with it and made it happen.  


2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Wow...everything's so big on your blog now. I feel like Alice in Wonderland visiting! (in her pint-sized version, that is)

Christine said...

I'm sad we missed the party on Saturday. (We were driving back from Arizona hot hot hot).

Looks like all your swimming lessons have paid off!