Thursday, July 23, 2009

Celebrate



Nammy took Carli to get her hair done and her...
finger nails painted and...
her toes done!
Carli enjoyed the pampering!
She was sparkly from head to toe!
Then I took her over to Color Me Mine to do some painting. One of her favorite things to do!

We went for lunch and then for sweets at the Bakery that made my wedding cake!
Then we went to Toys R Us so she could pick out a toy. She chose a barbie!
When we got home there were a few a surprises for Carli!
A new bike from Papa Stan and Nammy!

And a box of cookies from Grandma & Grandpa Anderson along with a phone call!

We ended our celebrations at BJs for dinner and Birthday p'zookie! I hope she had a wonderful day. I know I really enjoyed sharing it with her.

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Her hair looks darling...and her dress is really cute, too. Glad she had a fun day!

=)

Christine said...

That sounds like a pretty incredible birthday! I loved the idea to use vinal lettering on her bike!

Our family chaos said...

Looks like our girls have a lot in common. Sparkles galore! So cute and what a fun b-day. Happy Birthday Carli