Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Baby girl turns 5 today! I cannot believe how big she is getting. It doesn't seem like 5 years has past already. I remember walking the OC fair with my Mom and going into labor with her. It wasn't until later that night at the hospital that we finally decided on her name. I think we picked well. Carli seems to fit her perfect. My labor went perfectly and she was perfect. It was a wonderful experience to hold my baby girl in my arms the first time. I remember thinking about her wedding day and the day she will make me a Grandma. She has been a ray of sunshine in our home from the first day we brought her home!
She has always been a fun loving girl! She makes friends everywhere she goes and is willing to try anything. She likes to take charge which can be challenging but I think it is a strength she has.

This past year Carli has really become Daddy's girl. She loves to be with him and I know she brightens his life too. She has always been a little artist (she knew her colors before she was 2) and her creativity has really grown this year at preschool! She is a wonderful sister to her brothers and the princess in our home! We love you Carli!!!

Happy 5th Birthday!

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

Hope you have an extra special day, Carli!

=)