Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Week Carli

We like to celebrate Bdays for the entire week. So, here is the kick off to Carli's Bday week!


She got to pick out a special FHE treat. Usually I make a cake but it is tooo HOT to turn on the oven so she picked out an ice cream cake and added decorations of her own.

Then she picked out her favorite (sugar cereal) breakfast. It is one of the few times the kids are aloud to pick out sugar cereals.

After all the shopping and prep work was done we had Birthday dinner and Birthday FHE. The kids love doing this we pass around the "Bday candle" and each person take a turn telling the Bday girl what they love about her.

I am sure there will be more to post as the week progresses!

6 comments:

Our family chaos said...

Happy Birthday week Carli. calis b-day is in 9 days too. Its so fun that you guys are so close in age. Love the new header Heather!

Christine said...

I like that tradition of telling something you love about them. Great idea!

Hemphill Family said...

Happy Birthday week Carli! We hope you have fun.

Susan Anderson said...

Your cake looks yummy, Carli! And you look pretty yummy, too!!

Happy birthday!

=)

Susan Anderson said...

Great tradition, I like it. The birthday candle circletime!

=)

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to your sweetie. Such a ball of fire and fun she is. I loved reading your traditions. It's always fun to find new ways to make them feel special and loved.