Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Annual Family NB Trip

Every year Matt's parents treat all of their kids and grandkids to a week at the Beach.  It is such a great time to spend with family.  We look forward to it all year.  We have many traditions including circle time, Rubys Milkshakes, BJs Pizza, girls  morning and pedicures, basketball, May-I games, bon fires, fishing, biking and the fun zone to name a few.  We enjoyed all these traditions and more. The kids had a blast with Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.  Here are a few of the 300 pics I took:) 

5 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

These are great pics, Heather...and great memories. It all went so fast we can't wait for next year!

Anne Marie said...

I absolutely love going to the beach. It looks like you had a great time with Matt's family. What a fun family tradition!

Laura said...

Looks like so much fun! Every picture was so cute. Bike riding those three is surely a good work out :)

Your little girls seems like a great mix of girly and spunky. Too fun!

Laura said...

little girl... I think I am way to used to typing girl in plural. I have three :)

Glaus said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. I would love to have a week on the beach with our family. Maybe next year.
Cheryl

Blog Archive