Now you know my favorite. She was amazing tonight and I think she has been great all season. The show was so AWESOME tonight! LOVE LOVE LOVE that boy battle dance!!! What a fun show. Just what I needed after today.
I have to vent just a little...or maybe a lot
Around 5pm I started to count the minutes until Matt got home (which was still a few hours). I think someone gave my kids crazy pills today, YIKES! They were just so loud and I couldn't get them to play outside more then 5 minutes at a time because it was sooo hot. The baby couldn't get any sleep with the other 2 screaming and I couldn't think straight and then finally my knight in a green civic is home! But not really cuz there were church meetings and basketball games tonight...so to my dismay I was left alone with 3 kids who had become Jack in the Box. No matter how many times I put them down there seemed to be endless reasons to get up...thirst, poop, hunger, fighting, at one point Carl felt she may fall out of bed and I had to put her net back on her bed...finally over an hour later everyone is asleep. And the phone rings someone it is calling me 10pm to ask about my ad on Craigslist!!!! Are you kidding me? Then the phone again church this time. I sit down to watch So you think you can dance....but wait...I still need to put together the YW camp stuff. It is all done and I finally got to watch this GREAT show! It was exactly what I needed. And now I am going to escape into my Breaking Dawn book :) Tomorrow will be better, right?
4 comments:
I feel your pain. You are a great mom and good support to your husband. Keep on truckin'.
Yes, tomorrow will be better...and if my votes had anything to do with it, Katee will win! =)
I like Katee and Joshua. I hope one of them wins! I have a good feeling because when I called and tried to vote for them, the line was busy. I'll cross my fingers.
PS SYTYCD always makes me feel better!
Oh wow Heather we all have days like this. More often than I would like. I am loving Breaking Dawn. I am reading way into the night because its my only free uninterrupted time.
Post a Comment