I have been giving this a lot of thought and prayer. And one thing has really been brought to my attention lately and that is Prop 8. For those of you outside of CA or who may not of heard of Prop 8 it is a Prop that we need to vote yes on in order to re-establish traditional marriage as the law. A no vote allows the legalization of same-sex marriage. So, here is a full fledge attack on the family and I am ready to help in whatever I can to re-establish traditional marriage as law in CA. I know that what happens in CA will change how things will happen in other states too. I will be voting YES on prop 8 and doing whatever I can to find other like-minded people and remind them to vote YES. If you want to help we will be meeting at the King HS parking lot this Sat at 8:30 am. Or can contact me if you want to help with phone calls or emails:) We can do this! Our voice counts!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
YES on Prop 8
I was having a conversation with a good friend of mine. She is one of my favorite people to talk with because I always find her viewpoints on things so thought out and interesting. Just a side note...anyways...we were talking about how there are so many attacks made daily on our families and how much time and energy it takes to fight these battles. And I have been thinking with all the big buzz words out there like: organic, autism, lead, vaccines, add/adhd, sex, drugs, video games, violence...well you get the point. My attention seems to always being pulled in so many different directions. So, how I am I to know which fights are the really important ones for ME to fight for my family?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 2 year olds (1)
- beach house (10)
- Beach trip (2)
- Bryce (5)
- Bryce 6 months (1)
- Bryce and Carli (1)
- bubbles (1)
- Carli 2008 (3)
- child photographer (1)
- fall (2)
- fall 08 (1)
- family photographer (1)
- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yS9pMn3wa4Y/SjLLWHEZHCI/AAAAAAAABRc/bqkDeAwLsEc/s1600-h/IMG_6969.JPG (1)
- jeremiah (1)
- Jeremiah and Carli 2008 (1)
- seaworld 2008 (2)
- summer 08 (19)
- temecula ca (1)
- temecula photographer (1)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(195)
-
▼
August
(58)
- I've Been Tagged
- Jeremiah goes Back to School
- Bryce turns 9 months
- Loves to swing...if he is crying we go to the back...
- He thinks it is cool to stick it out
- Tries to climb up my leg. Actually, he likes to c...
- Thinks it is FUN to take out all the cups, pots an...
- Loves to open and shut doors...or anything that moves
- Likes to make a mess. One of his favorite messes ...
- LOVES to play the piano and make LOTS of noise
- He is a pro at the stairs. It is a little scary!
- He loves to play patty-cake and make Indian noises...
- The Lagoon
- The Baby
- The Slides
- The Moms
- The Anderson Kids
- The Girls
- The Boys
- The Whole Gang
- Buddies
- Feeding Ducks
- OREO
- Our BIG Adventure
- Carli's Path
- Monkey Around
- Splish Slpash Bryce is in the TUB
- THE BUMPS
- Grandpa and Grandma's Pool
- Grandma Time
- WATER WATER AND WATER
- Discovery Museum in San Jose
- Hike to Castle Rock
- Ways to COOL off on HOT days
- Eat ice cream with friends
- Play in the pool
- Swing in the swing...this is Bryce's new favorite ...
- Play in the water
- Have lunch in the park with friends!
- YES on Prop 8
- Handsome, Happy BOY
- Haircut for Bryce
- A New Day
- So you think you can dance...
- Annual Family NB Trip
- Bryce's First Trip to NB
- Finally Old Enough
- Packing Bryce
- No title
- Brave Carli
- Bikes
- Bonfire
- Fishing
- Carli's First FIshing Trip
- Brothers
- Cousins
- Sleeping Beauties
-
▼
August
(58)
1 comment:
That is such a worth cause. When there are so many issues that are hard to decide on (like you mentioned) this one is not hard for me either. Good for you for standing on the right side of it!
Post a Comment