Saturday, August 9, 2008

Handsome, Happy BOY

Jeremiah took this photo of Bryce with his new haircut.  I think he looks all boy now and just as cute as ever!  He is such a HAPPY guy!

6 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Oh my gosh, Heather. He looks so much like Ryan as a baby! It's crazy.

Anne Marie said...

Sooooo Cute!! He looks so good!

Side note: Could you not put Breaking Dawn down!?! All together I read it in about 15 hours. I think this one was my favorite next to Twilight.

Heather Anderson said...

To answer Anne Marie;s side note

It is SOOO good it is by far her best! Anyone who hasn't read these books really should!

Hemphill Family said...

He looks so grown up.

NBlake said...

So cute with his little boy cut...

meg (+justin) said...

Wow! He looks like a little BOY! Love the haircut.

Blog Archive