Thursday, August 7, 2008

A New Day

Today has been so much better.  I decided to take a break from running this morning and dishes and laundry.  We played games read books and did puzzles all morning and then met up with friends and had ice cream for lunch...this always makes things better:)  And I got a call from the preschool (I have had Carli on a waiting list) she got in!  Then we made brownies and sent them along with the goodie bags I finished last night off to YW camp with Kristin.  We have Kristin's kids here and they are such a JOY!  Jeremiah and Jacob are involved with Chess and Carli and Ashley are playing play-dooh!  I love that we get second chances:)  And thanks for the supportive comments! 

3 comments:

Costa Rica Baby! said...

What a good example you are. You have a tough day and then just start over the next morning and make it better. Love it!!!

How fun staying a week at the beach. That's a great tradition.

Susan Anderson said...

I'm glad yesterday was a better one for you...and I'm glad Carli got into preschool, too. Is she not going to Miss Heather's this year? Or was she just not enrolled yet?

I always admire the way you can take other people's children into your home and actually enjoy it! You are a very good friend.

We're looking forward to your visit next week!

=)

PS. Go to my blog and click on the Kunz Family from my blog list. Read her recent post on marathons. It's a good one for all moms, I think, because raising kids is a marathon, too!

Laura said...

I am glad your day was better. Yay for preschool too!

Blog Archive