Saturday, August 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Anne Marie tagged me on this game:)  
To play list 3 joys 3 fears 3 goals 3 obsessions 3 random facts and then tag 5 people....
So here  it goes!
3 joys
family
vacations
the beach

3 Fears
Spiders
Cancer
losing family too soon

3 goals
live in the moment and enjoy my kids
play more (maybe a few trips out of the country with my husband)
yell less  (did I just admit I yell too much?)

3 obsessions 
blogging
photography
reading (this is a new one)

3 random facts about me
I HATE running but I try to do it 3x a week because I LOVE chocolate

I am an ONLY CHILD but I have 2 half sisters and 3 step sisters and recently a new step brother who is younger then my son LOL

if I could wear PJS ALL DAY I would :)

Sue, Kristin, Trisha, Cheryle and Lisa TAG your IT


7 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

Are you serious?

What's Vanessa's last name? Maiden?

Anne Marie said...

Thanks for playing!

Lisa M. Jolley said...

Your kids are HUGE! It seems like only yesterday I left, but wow... It really has been too long!

I had to chuckle when I read your goal to "yell less", because I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!

Thanks for adding me! I'm excited to keep up with your family!

Kristin said...

i am wearing PJs right now and its' 1:45! I would wear pj's all day long, too. When I get a minute, I'll post my tag on my blog.

Laura said...

I am glad you are a normal mom who yells at her kids (ha ha).

I have many of the same fears etc...

Great post!

Costa Rica Baby! said...

I love it! Yell, none of us ever do that. LOL
If you need a good book to read here are some of my recent favs, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, These is My Words, Glass Castle. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Spiders, spiders?!? You put them on that list with the other two things you fear. Smash those suckers, they are easy to deal with! LOL

Blog Archive