Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blog Wishing




Awhile age I was tagged... and I had to list some wishes.  One of the wishes I listed was a new fence for our yard.  It seems there is a blog fairy and wishes do come true.  Upon returning home from our trip we found our fence was gone.  My Mom and Stan had taken it down in hopes to surprise us  with a new fence when we returned.  The weather didn't agree, so Matt learned how to build a fence... along with Stan a friend and the KIDS:)  Thanks for making my wish come true Mom!

5 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

That is VERY exciting!

Susan Anderson said...

LOL, Dad will be thinking it's time for another haircut for Bryce! (It looks like it's grown overnight!!)

Hemphill Family said...

Your mom always has the greatest ideas. I love her. Tell her and Stan hi for me.

Ya, we liked the Wild Animal Park. It's never worth what you have to pay for it though. The money always takes the fun out of things.

Our family chaos said...

How sweet! I love surprises.

Laura said...

What a wonderful gift. A new fence and safety for kiddies outside is priceless!