Matt and Jeremiah had the day off Monday so we went sledding in Big Bear. Jeremiah and Matt raced a few hills together! They had a blast. I even took Bryce down some... he had a great time too. I wish Matt had more Mondays off!!!
Carli didn't really enjoy sledding after a few runs she was ready to go home. The next day at school was snow day... she LOVED it. I think she enjoys throwing snowballs more then sledding at this point.
They filled the playground with snow and the kids got to run around and have a great time!
3 comments:
I have some great memories of tubing in Utah. I'm surprised Carli didn't like it, to tell you the truth. Seems like it would be right up her alley. Looks like you all had a good time, though, and Carli got her snow enjoyment in later...
Looks like a lot of fun! Filling the playground with snow sounds pretty amazing too.
Looks like so much fun:) You guys need to come here so our kids can sled together. That is if we get more snow soon.
Post a Comment