Friday, January 30, 2009

Safety First





So, Grandma Anderson saw the post of Bryce on a skateboard with no helmet and guess what we got in the mail today...

I love how he is going cross eyed in one the photos trying to see his "hat" as he signs it.  You can also see him signing "more" in one of the photos.  He LOVES hats so when I tried to take it off he kept signing "more".  He is a funny boy.  Thanks for keeping him safe Grandma!

7 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Lookin' good, Bryce!

Nicole said...

Heather, I LOVE your blog! It is so fun to see your beautiful family!

Hemphill Family said...

Love his crossed eyes! Cute.

Laura said...

What a great Grandma.

Susan Anderson said...

True dat.

=)

Our family chaos said...

He looks so cute in that helmet! Sue is a nice grandma.

Christine said...

So cute!