Sunday, February 8, 2009

School is In


Jeremiah has been asking me for a long time now if he could start a school.  I decided I should allow him the chance.  After inviting some of Carli's friends over for school he made a lesson plan.  His plan included tracing, coloring, math, story time and a craft.  Only one friend showed up but this did not stop Jeremiah.  He went ahead with his class and did a great job.  I think both Carli and Lance had fun and maybe even learned a little something.  Jeremiah enjoyed himself and has already started planning for next weeks class.  Now the only thing left to do it fin some students. LOL

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Good job, Jeremiah! Have you considered bribing your students with candy and cupcakes???

=D
G'ma A.

NBlake said...

Oh, man... I remember doing that as a kid, and look where it got me!

Laura said...

My whole childhood we played school and believe it or not we actually learned and taught stuff to one another. Its a great thing.