Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Heart Day!




We are on our way up to Nor Cal to visit G and G Anderson!  Before we leave I had to wish everyone a Happy Vday!  I LOVE Valentines Day!  It has always been on of my favorite days.  A day full of LOVE, surprises, chocolate, flowers, love notes... what could be better?  I guess I am a romantic at heart.  I know some people hate the holiday but I cannot see how you can go wrong with taking a day to spoil the people you LOVE!  The kids and I have been baking and dipping and coloring Valentine treats for our loved ones and classes all week.  Tomorrow after their parties we pack into the car and head off to Saratoga.  On Sat. I will run a 10k with some friends and then head to SF (one of the most romantic cities) with Matt for the day (thanks to G and G Anderson).  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of LOVE and don't forget to spoil all the people you LOVE:)

4 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

YUM! Looks like fun!!

Have a safe trip. We're excited to see you!

=)

Anne Marie said...

Thank you for the treat! It was very yummy! Have fun in SF!

Our family chaos said...

Yummy. I want some of those goodies. How fun. Happy V-day

Anonymous said...

I can't help but notice your cute towels on the oven door! I love Valentine's Day too! How did Carli's white shirt survive that chocolate frosting?! :) ha ha